There is a complete range of supports for wall-mounted, floor-laid and ceiling-suspended installations. Accessories such as bends, raisers, reducers, etc. are fast and reliable connected to the length material with the standard joint. This reduces the number of special jointing references to a minimum.
Thanks to the uniquely shaped side-profiles, the ladders comply with all safety requirements for installers and cables. In addition, the side-profiles allow higher safety working-load values in comparison to any other product in the market.
The Wibe Cable ladder system is a complete cable support system for the routing of power, data and control cables. Other media such as gas and fluids can also be routed with the Wibe ladder system.
There are five available finishes; pre-galvanized, hot-dip galvanized, Zinkpox, Thermo-plastic coating and AISI316L stainless steel.
The standard ladders all have the unique Wibe hexagon-shaped side-profile and are available in a variety of widths (150, 200, 300, 400, 500, 600, 800 and 1000 mm). Part of the range is available with two different types of rungs, round or profile-shaped. All hot-dip galvanized and stainless steel ladders are supplied in 6 metre lengths and pre-galvanized ladders in 4 or 6 metre lengths.
For specific extreme support distances and loadings a reinforced type is also available with a full range of risers, bends and junctions.
IEC 61537, UNE EN 50102, UNE EN ISO 9227, DIN 4102-12 for fire resistance E90.
Certified by Det Norske Veritas and UL.
Pre-galvanized, Hot-dip galvanized, Zinkpox, Thermo-plastic coating and AISI316L stainless steel.
- High-end, heavy-duty Cable Ladder range with outstanding mechanical resistance, leading to high values of safe working load.
- Can be fixed onto supports at any chosen distance
- Well rounded edges prevent hand injuries and cable damages
- Reduced installation time with a reduced number of jointing elements
- Extensive range of supporting material
- Finishes for all environments
- Full range of accessories such as bends, junctions, raisers, reducers, etc.
- Specially reinforced cable ladder for demanding applications such as increased supporting distance and loadings.
- Compliance with international quality standards such as IEC 61537 and E90 according to DIN 4102-12 for fire resistance.
Wibe Cable ladders are one of the most flexible solutions for the routing of media in light-, medium- and heavy-duty commercial buildings, industrial and infrastructure applications. According to the finish chosen, it is suitable from non-aggressive indoor environments (offices, stores, IT-centres, etc), to demanding applications (wind mills, food industries) and harsh outdoor environments (oil and gas, chemicals and offshore).