The most advanced circuit breaker on the market
- Easy to install
- Flexible and scalable configuration across a full range of breakers 800A – 6,000A
- Upgrade from earlier MasterPact versions: same footprint, same power connections
- Retrofits available for most manufacturers’ equipment
- A la carte selection of control unit features = expand as needed with digital downloads
- QR code provides list of accessories and digital downloads installed on the circuit breaker
Light modernization may be required in some instances
The circuit breaker that grows into the future with your needs
- Download digital modules for system protection, measurement, diagnostics, and maintenance
- Enhance energy management, power quality management, and crisis management
- Update at any stage of the life cycle: during configuration, commissioning, or operation
- Digital modules available 24/7 on the Schneider Electric GoDigital web store or via Ecoreach software
- Upload modules using a single USB cable without interrupting power
EcoStruxure Power Commission softwareConfigure and commission smart devices in a simple and effective way. Simplify commissioning and maintenance with EcoStruxure Power Commission software:
- Set up and test smart components within equipment
- Install digital modules in MasterPact MTZ circuit breakers
- Reduce commissioning time, acceptance testing, and reporting
- Optimize preventive maintenance, protection settings, alarms, trip history, and maintenance reports
MasterPact™ MTZ for Critical Facility ApplicationsSee how the MasterPact MTZ circuit breaker can help you achieve up-time targets in your critical facility.
Find answers now. Search for a solution on your own, or connect with one of our experts.
Reach out to our customer care team to receive more information, technical support, assistance with complaints and more.