FeaturesVandals do not stand a chance against the Sarix IM-V Series Vandal Resistant Mini Dome featuring SureVision technology as they seamlessly deliver advanced low-light capability, wide dynamic range (WDR) and anti-bloom technology for industry-leading image quality.
These rugged yet affordable fixed mini domes are ideal for corrections facilities, schools, apartment buildings, or any indoor location where video security equipment could be at risk.
SureVision technology sets a new standard for image enhancement, but with the IM-V Series Vandal-Resistant Mini Dome it is available at a price that is in reach for any project.
- Up to 1.2 Megapixel (MPx) Resolution (1280 x 960)
- Up to 30 Images per Second (ips) at 1280 x 720
- Advanced Low-Light Capability
- Sensitivity Down to 0.0013 lux
- Wide Dynamic Range with Anti-Bloom Technology
- Day/Night with Mechanical IR Cut Filter
- Compact Size Camera with 3-Inch Bubble
- Auto Focus Varifocal 2.8 ~ 10 mm Megapixel Lens
- Rugged, Indoor, Vandal-Resistant
- H.264 and MJPEG Compression
- Line-in and Line-out Audio with Built-in Microphone
- Power over Ethernet (PoE), IEEE 802.3af Class 2
- Up to 2 Simultaneous Video Streams
BenefitsVandal-Resistant Indoor Mini Dome with 0.5MP and 1.2MP Camers Featuring H.264 and SureVision Technology
- SureVision Technology for Unmatched Image Quality
- Advanced Low-Light Performance
- Anti-Bloom Technology
- Superior Wide Dynamic Range
- Corrections Facilities
- Apartments and Housing Complexes
- Schools and Other Indoor Environments