With exclusive features, the Acti9 iC60 DIN rail miniature circuit breakers have been specifically designed to provide first-rate protection and continuity of service.
- VisiSafe: provides protection during maintenance work on downstream circuits
- VisiTrip: signals with a red flag the faulty miniature circuit breaker outgoers to reduce intervention time
- Class-2 insulation: double insulation distance to ensure continuous protection for both operators and unqualified persons
- Pollution Class 3 for operation in more polluted environments such as some industrial applications
- Fully compliant with standards IEC/EN 60898-1 and IEC/EN 60947-2
- Add-on fully immune Acti9 iC60 Vigi earth leakage protection devices: improved continuity of service, especially in polluted environments and networks
- Offers a wide range of electrical auxiliaries: remote indication of Acti9 iC60 status and several tripping actuators: shunt trip, undervoltage trip, overvoltage trip.
Acti9 iC60 MCBs belong to Acti9 complete electrical system providing protection, monitoring and control of your electrical installation.
- Full system and electrical compatibility with the Acti9 range and with compact NSX molded case circuit breakers (MCCBs)
- Acti9 iC60 miniature circuit breakers are divided in three ranges Acti9 iC60N, iC60H and iC60L to cover your electrical requirements:
- Nominal current: 1 to 63 A
- Large choice of breaking capacities— up to 100 kA— and tripping curves: B, C, D, K, Z and MA
- Suitable for isolation in compliance with industrial standard IEC 60947
- Operating voltage: up to 440 V AC, insulation voltage: 500 V.