Greentown Labs Bold Ideas ChallengeThe Greentown Labs Bold Ideas Challenge is a 6-month accelerator program housed at Greentown Labs, focused on fast-tracking entrepreneurs with the mentors, team members, business and technical resources they need to launch successful ventures, all with direct support from Schneider Electric.
Are you up for the challenge?
You have an idea that could transform the world of energy storage
You welcome the opportunity to partner with Schneider Electric to bring your technology to market
You’re enthusiastic about being mentored and supported through the Greentown Labs partnerships accelerator program
You’re ready to participate in a 6-month program from June 2020 – January 2021, including 5 onsite events in Somerville, Massachusetts
How does it work?
Read the full RFP www.se.com/us/en/download/document/Greentown-Labs/ for more information on these categories.
• Storage Performance Improvement
• Long Duration Storage
• New Digital Applications & New Business Models for Storage Assets
Startups selected for the program will enjoy the following benefits:
• Acceptance into Greentown Launch, a 6-month partnerships acceleration program for startups at Greentown Labs, the largest cleantech incubator in North America
• A structured platform to explore potential partnership outcomes with Schneider Electric, such as investments, incubations, commercial agreements, and joint ventures
• Access to the Schneider Electric network, including market access to a wide range of trusted customers across the world in segments such data centers, residential buildings, commercial and industrial buildings, utilities, communities, and more
• Leverage of Schneider Electric’s global footprint and access to technical experts and business line leaders for teambuilding, mentoring, and other support
• Mentorship, networking opportunities, and partnership-focused programming from the Greentown Labs community of cleantech startup experts
• $25,000 in non-dilutive grant funding to cover travel and any other program expenses
• Desk space and membership within the Greentown Labs Global Center for Cleantech Innovation for the duration of the program
- Kickoff Event: June 30, 2020
- Workshop 1: September 1-2, 2020
- Workshop 2: October 6-7, 2020
- Workshop 3: December 1-2, 2020
- Final Showcase: January 27, 2021
• Be sure to read the full RFP www.se.com/us/en/download/document/Greentown-Labs/ before submitting your application.
• Read Application Questions for Entrepreneurs www.se.com/us/en/download/document/Greentown-Labs/
• Do not submit confidential information in the application process. Should you be selected as a program participant, your IP will be fully protected throughout the process
Read Application Questions for Entrepreneurs
About Schneider Electric
We are leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. We make it possible for IoT-enabled solutions to seamlessly connect, collect, analyze and act on data in real-time delivering enhanced safety, efficiency, reliability, and sustainability.
About Greentown Labs
A community of bold and passionate entrepreneurs creating energy technologies that transform the way we live, work, and play. Greentown Labs believes in the impact that innovative clean technologies will have on the world, and we know the relentless human energy of a few scientists, engineers and business people can make a big difference.