Zelio Control Relays
Monitoring and Control Relays
Part of Harmony
Zelio Control Relays monitor and detect abnormal operating conditions about phases, current, voltage, frequency, speed, or temperature. They also control liquid levels and process operating rate. Available in both technologies, conventional dials or NFC.
- Compliant with international standards EN60255-1, IEC60255-1
- Wide monitoring parameters: phase, current, voltage, liquid level, frequency, speed, temperature and pump control.
- DIN rail mount with 3 form factors: 17.5mm, 22.5mm and 35mm width
- Self-powered available for 3 phase range, wiring saving
- Single or Multifunction available
- Positive logic output to protect the system at power lose
- Adjustable time delay to prevent nuisance tripping
- True RMS value measurement (even on deformed sinus waves)
- Simple and accurate adjustments to achieve quick setup.
- Innovative: dial pointer LED indicator and” Diagnostic Button” to assist commissioning and troubleshooting
- Easy setting: QR code on the product to download instruction sheet
- Robust performance and accurate monitoring
- Hoisting: construction cranes, Harbor
- Packaging: Motor voltage, current over load
- Lifts: construction lifts, passenger lifts, escalators
- Textile: motor voltage, current overload
- Water: liquid level at WWW recycling plant on water tank