IED Support Software for setting and configuration
Easergy Studio simplifies your life when dealing with Easergy MiCOM Protection Relays and IEDs by providing integrated configuration and monitoring features for all Easergy MiCOM devices. It has an intuitive and versatile interface with complete substation file management facilities.
Enter the New World of Easergy Studio
Easergy Studio will make your life easier by providing integrated configuration and monitoring features. It has an intuitive and versatile interface with file management facilities.
The current Easergy Studio brings enhanced usability while preserving the rich features of its previous versions.
Easergy Studio Software Request
A link to download the Easergy studio software can be found by clicking Documents & Software in the Downloads menu.
Installation Guideline for Upgrading (Maintaining Installed Data Models)
As you can run only one Easergy Studio installation on your PC, you first need to remove an older version.
Use Windows® Control Panel to call the Easergy Studio setup wizard.
- Press ‘Yes’ when asked whether you want to remove the application and all pertaining features.
- Press ‘No’ when asked whether you want to remove the data models from your disk.
- The wizard will remove all programs of Easergy Studio.
- Close the wizard, close the Control Panel.
- Run the new Easergy Studio installation executable.
- Select all options as done for the installation before.
- Do not agree to launch the Data Model Manager.
As soon as the wizard finishes, you are able to launch Easergy Studio and open your existing projects.
User Programmable Curve Tool Application Software:
The User Programmable Curve Tool provides the following features:
- Creation of user-defined curves and flexible download/upload of operating and reset curves into/from Easergy MiCOM Px4x range of relays.
- User-friendly graphical user interface for easy creation and visualization of curves either by inputting formula or data points.
MiCOM P746 Remote HMI PC Application Software (Included in Easergy Studio):
The Easergy MiCOM P746 remote PC HMI allows the user to display the Easergy MiCOM P746 Busbar topology, associated measured analogue quantities and DDB (digital data bus) status information such as circuit breaker and isolator positions and alarms.
- Offers intuitive and versatile interface
- Multi-lingual support
- Allows customizable file management in system-based Explorer
- Organize product data according to substation topology
- Tools for Online & Offline Configuration / Analysis
- Advanced setting management and comparison
- IEC 61850 Ed1 and Ed2 for advanced products
- Interface for data model download, upgrades and diagnostics
- Provides multiple export formats for better integration with customer's applications
Used to support Easergy MiCOM protection relays and IEDs in various applications:
- Commercial Buildings
- Oil & Gas
- Data Center
- Renewables and Solar
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Can’t find what you are looking for?Reach out to our customer team in your country or region if you have any questions or need more details or technical support. Contact support
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Browse
Energy and sustainability servicesFirst, envision an energy-efficient, cost-effective and sustainable enterprise. Next, discover our energy and sustainability services, including big data management, to turn this vision into your business reality. Browse services
+ Lifecycle ServicesFrom energy and sustainability consulting to optimizing the lifecycle of your assets, we have services to meet your business needs. Discover services