Included in the range:
- Miniature circuit breakers (MCBs) up to 6 kA breaking capacity.
- Residual current circuit breakers (RCCBs) for earth leakage protection.
- Residual current devices (RCBOs) for earth leakage protection.
- Switches with either toggle or rotary handle.
- Fork comb busbars for power distribution.
For more devices, be sure to look out for the Resi9 global range which includes devices such as:
- Resi9 enclosures.
- Wiser energy connectivity for load management and monitoring.
- Robust: Resi9 protection devices have been developed with Schneider Electric’s 50 years of experience in the design and manufacturing of electrical protection devices.
- Easy to install: Resi9 protection devices are DIN rail-mounted modular products that can also be powered with fork comb busbars to minimize wiring during installation.
- Easy to dismount: If you need to dismount a single product, this can be done simply by unclipping it, without having to dismount the entire row.
- Stylish: Resi9 protection devices are an attractive addition to any home.
- Minimized wiring: Resi9 is a biconnect bottom feed system with minimized wiring thanks to its fork comb busbars.
- Designed with the residential market in mind.
- Ideally suited to individual and collective buildings.