High performance meters for mains or critical loads on HV/LV networksEnd-of-Sale Notice
PowerLogic circuit monitoring units for HV and LV networks
FeaturesAs a connected product within an Ecostruxure Power system, PowerLogic CM4000T circuit monitors are ideal for critical power and large energy applications where downtime is never an option. The PowerLogic CM4000T can detect and record transient voltages that exceed the voltage withstand of sensitive equipment. Integrate these revenue accurate circuit monitors with EcoStruxure Power Monitoring Expert or Power SCADA Operation software, or share operations data with existing SCADA systems through multiple communication channels and protocols.
Find out more:
PowerLogic selection guide
Brochure: Gain energy insight with PowerLogic advanced power quality meters
PowerLogic CM4000T circuit monitors help you:
- reduce your energy costs
- improve your power quality
- improve your continuity of service for optimal management of your electrical installation and a better productivity.
- Panel instrumentation.
- Sub-billing / cost allocation.
- Remote monitoring of an electrical installation.
- Extensive power-quality monitoring. Contract and load curve optimisation.
- EN50160 electricity supply compliance checking.
- Metering of other utilities.