How can the Connected Services Hub help you?The Connected Services Hub consists of a dedicated team of experts who remotely monitor, troubleshoot, and analyze your critical connected assets to help you maximize uptime, improve maintenance, and reduce costs.
Dedicated Premium Support
Connected Services Hub Commitments
Monitoring and Support
• Prioritization of incoming events and alarms
• Remote technical support on assets and operational processes
• On-site intervention on request
• Quick response to the incident reported by the system or customer
• Remote asset management: maintain, configure, reboot
• Remote support of Field Services Representative
• Insights from condition-based monitoring
• Maintenance plans based on asset health
• Personalized reports and recommendations
• Running analytics programs
• Identifying performance indicators
• Delivering reports and monitoring the execution of performance actions
“I no longer have to call tech support. We have a [team] that can handle everything for us.”Jeff Gardner, Critical Facility Manager at RSA Alabama
“It’s like an engineer that’s just continuously running 24/7. It allows us to be more efficient. We’ve been making a lot of improvements when I get the quarterly report and it shows that I’ve continuously reduced energy.”Greg Lamson, Senior Facilities Engineer, Boston Scientific campus
“If there is an issue, we get an email saying, “We’re noticing this”. I can log in to it remotely, and look at the same information and help troubleshoot that issue.”Lee Perry, Electrical Design Engineer, BASF
Supported Digital Offers
Find answers now. Search for a solution on your own, or connect with one of our experts.
Reach out to our customer care team to receive more information, technical support, assistance with complaints and more.