Compact and Exquisite TransferPacT WATSN Transfer Switch Won 2021 Red Dot Design Award
Schneider Electric, the leader in the digital transformation of energy management and automation, recently won 2021 Red Dot Design Award with its TransferPacT WATSN series automatic transfer switch.
Over the years, Red Dot Design Award, known as the Acedemy Award for Industrial Design, has earned wide recognition in the industry. In 2021, iconic products from around 60 countries participated in the evaluation by an expert international jury. The winning products are selected for spectacular external design, quality and innovation.
Several years ago, Schneider Wingoal R&D Center joined forces with Shanghai Zhangjiang R&D Center and brought together five core teams of Schneider Electric for a unique innovation. The new TransferPacT WATSN series transfer switch will become another shining star introduced by Schneider Wingoal to the automatic transfer switch (ATSE) market following the Sihai series.
The benefits of this new generation TransferPacT WATSN can be described as "compact and exquisite, with great promise" in words:
- Compact: with small footprint, it can fit into very limited spaces. With a small form factor, the width of the cabinet can be as low as 400mm.
- Exquisite: unique and ingenious design. Three positions of excitation are integrated to provide fast switching in milliseconds.
- Refined: excellent performance resulting from repeated honing: category AC-33B, full range of short-time withstand current (Icw).
- Quality：quality and safety always come first. Automated lean production line creates high quality products with intelligent manufacturing.
- Great: smart and classic. Full-range controllers support Modbus communication protocol to enable full interconnection.
- Diverse: meet different needs-simple and complete controls, full multi-system certification.
- Flexible: allow flexible building and expansion. Modular design allows customized function expansion.
- Tailored: designed for your needs. Fully equipped with TIDE 2.0 intelligent control system and unified platform architecture.
The new TransferPacT WATSN series automatic transfer switch is designed for switching between two power sources in a power supply and distribution system with a rated working voltage of AC 400V and below and a rated frequency of 50 or 60 Hz to ensure continuity, safety and reliability of key loads. Incorporating an excitation drive structure. With its outstanding performance and high-end quality, it is widely applicable in various environments and meets every single customer demand.