Optimum solution for cost, function, size and simplicity challenges
- 3 communication base modules: CANopen, Modbus and Ethernet, each with directly integrated 20 I/Os
- expandable using 8 to 32- channel I/O modules (up to 264 channels)
- a wide range of I/O expansions (common to Twido programmable controllers, Modicon M238 logic controllers, Magelis XBTGC HMI controllers) for minimising the number of references
- ideal compactness: 20 I/Os within a width of 55mm, including bus connection
- sensor /actuator connections using removable screw terminals
- direct mounting on DIN rail
Save engineering time
- Fully integrated in EcoStruxure Machine Expert software (software suite for Modicon M238 / Magelis XBTGC / Altivar IMC…)
- Integrated in TwidoSuite (software for Twido)
The Modicon OTB (IP20) I/O system enhances the “Flexible Machine Control” concept.
- 1 software environment - EcoStruxure Machine Expert
- Among the multiple control platforms, it’s the best companion for:
> Logic controllers Modicon M238
> HMI controllers Magelis XBTGC
> Drive controllers Altivar IMC…
This solution also integrates perfectly into Twido automation platforms.
Designed for simple and compact machines, this economic modular IO system enables the creation of separate groups of industrial I/Os, each positioned as near to the machine as possible, managed by a master controller (PLC, HMI or variable speed drive) via a fieldbus or communication network. Simple to select and install, Modicon OTB modular IO system reduces your cabling costs.