Robust light switches based on a slim design, featuring vibrant colors and practical functions
Bringing comfort, lighting and heating control to the home, the Sedna light switches and electrical sockets feature a wide range of practical, innovative, and easy-to-install solutions that offer increased connectivity and maximum safety in the home
- The inserts come in 6 colors and can be mixed and matched with 8 shades of cover frames offering a selection of finishes: basic colors and metallic ones.
- Functional units can be connected with plates for up to 5 mechanisms aligned vertically or horizontally to adapt to all the constraints of your interior.
- The Sedna range meets all functional comfort and security needs in the home. The innovations and technical benefits it offers makes installation easy and saves time for professionals and individuals alike.
- May be mounted on all types of 60mm boxes (gypsum board, brick and concrete walls)
- Clear diagram marking on the products
- Colored terminals to identify poles
- Cable inlets aligned and pre-opened in tunnel form
- Robust and protected claws
- Live parts are protected with plastic insert elements
- Child protection available in socket-outlets
- Metal fixing frames
- More than 70 functional units to manage your home:
> A wide choice of switches and push-buttons (pilot lamp, symbol marking, etc.).
> Comfort functions that allow improved management of energy consumption at the same time (thermostats, dimmers, motion detectors, etc.)
> Assortment of connection sockets for Internet, phone, TV/SAT, etc.
Slim is beautiful
This resolutely "designer" range is fully accessible and offers a wide choice of standard functional and comfort needs in the home.
Sedna was ultimately designed to discreetly decorate your interior. The 8 mm profile fits in tastefully and choose from different combinations of colors and finishes to match your style.
Sedna fulfills EN and IEC standards, and meets the requirements of both professionals and individuals alike.
The Sedna light switches and electrical sockets are designed for a wide range of applications, including: