Monitoring major electrical connections for abnormal thermal properties using wireless communication
Pediodic inspection during operation
Simply scan an NFC tag or a QR code located at the front of switchboard during operation, the Easergy Thermal Connect app will do the rest.
With the Easergy Thermal Connect app you can easily monitor each individual transformer, low voltage or medium voltage equipment, then simply move to the next one.
Take control of alarms
Easergy Thermal Connect detects immediately any abnormal thermal issue and gives a simple color-coded status with two level of alarms for Critical and Advisory maintenance.
Compatible Schneider Electric Range :
Medium voltage : MCSet PIX, GIS, SM6
Transformer : Trihal, Minera
Low voltage : Okken, BlokSet
Easily save your inspection results to Cloud storage
- All data scans are stored securely in the Schneider Electric Cloud
- Includes Diagnostics information.
Compare present and historical situations
- Access to all your data records
- Visualization of the deviation.
Thermal inspection report
- PDF based document created with your own data
- Select necessary records and generate a dedicated thermal report for your site
- Store your thermal reports into our secure Cloud storage for access anytime.
- Utilizes wireless communication to maintain a safer distance from live equipment including normally inaccessible points
- Quick and simple access makes thermal diagnostics an easy indicator of the heath of your major electrical connections.
Ask our Customer Care Center for support:
- Request advice on specific situations by mail, chat or phone call
- Online sharing of thermal inspection reports and data with our Customer Care Center gives you better assistance when you need it.
Thermal Monitoring applications are recommended to detect abnormal conditions in major electrical connections such as busbars or cable connections in:
Medium-voltage substation equipment and MV/LV transformers in power distribution systems.
Medium-voltage consumer or distribution substations up to 24kV.
Medium-voltage industrial switchboards.