EcoStruxure™ Control Expert
IEC Programming Software for Modicon PACs
EcoStruxure Control Expert (formerly known as Unity Pro) is a unique software platform to increase design productivity and performance of your Modicon M340, M580 and M580 Safety, Momentum, Premium, Quantum applications.
- "All-in-one" software
- 5 IEC61131-3 languages + Legacy LL984
- FDT / DTM standard for EcoStruxure Field Device integration
- Cybersecurity and traceability
- Change Configuration on the Fly (CCOTF)
- Standard objects and libraries
- Customizable integrated Function Block Library (DFB)
- PLC simulator on PC, Built-in test and diagnostic
- Animation tables, Operator Screens and Trending Tool
- Integrated conversion tools from Concept, ProWORX, PL7 Pro
- Support Modicon M580 Safety redundant
- Performance improvement (build time)
- New licensing system
- Improved management of field devices DTMs
- Program Units (based on POU from IEC61131-3)
- Improved Ladder editor
Designed to boost your engineering productivity
EcoStruxure Control Expert allows to design your applications faster and easier with its:
- Standardized objects or libraries
- Program Units
- Easy integration of field devices (FDT/DTM standard)
- Powerful debug and simulation tools
- Structured vision of data, including predefined diagnostic parameters of I/O modules
- Full compatibility with existing applications
Designed to diagnose, maintain and update your installations
- EcoStruxure Control Expert allows to maintain & update your installations without stopping the process (CCOTF).
- Animation tables (recipes), operator screens and trending tool allow easy maintenance of your process from a single software.
- Thanks to the Modicon M580 web server, you can diagnose from any tablet or smart phone.
Smooth transition from legacy PLCs to state-of-the-art PACs
EcoStruxure Control Expert’s integrated conversion tools (from Concept, ProWORX, PL7 Pro....) and Unity M580 Application Converter (UMAC) bring smooth continuity and migration from your legacy PLC ranges to the new generation PACs.