- All of the Mureva GT conduits are equipped with longitudinal grooves offering much less frictional resistance than conventional conduits.
- Cable installation time can be reduced up to 55% and installation efforts by up to 60%
- The Mureva Tube and Fix range is available in 7 diameters in grey or white, with plain or tulips in both ends of bend speeds up the installation.
- Conduit sleeves, bends, elbows, and T-sections are also available
- The Mureva Tube GT HF range contains five sizes of conduits in both medium and heavy duty for installations in demanding applications. All products are halogen free.
- Mureva Tube GT conduits and bends are equipped with the GT-function that reduces the effort needed and time spent for installing cables.
- The Mureva Tube and Fix range includes fixing accessories for conduits, such as Instaclips, Instacables, clips etc. Accessories available in white intended for an indoor use and accessories in black for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Lengths available: 2 meters or 3 meters
This range also includes installation ties in PA12 Rilsan® which are the most resistant to UV, humidity, or mechanical stress.
Mureva Tube and Fix range provides a number of benefits, including:
- Conduits with plain or tuliped ends,
- Available in white or grey,
- From Ø 16 mm to Ø 63 mm
- Conduits in halogen free or PVC-material
- Conduits for all applications
- Conduits classified M1 and F2 acc to NF F 16101, 16102 and CSTB.
A solution for all installation methods with Mureva FIX:
- Quick to install: using Instacables or Instaclips with Murafix plugs
- Reliable: using installation ties in PA12 Rilsan® plus bases with or without plugs
- Aesthetically pleasing: using conduits clips and a rail for clips
- An installation on IPN profiles and cable trays is also possible using the universal fixing.
Ecological: All conduits are lead free. Halogen free alternatives are available.
Mureva Tube and Fix is designed for a wide range of applications in various industries, such as:
- Hospitals and healthcare facilities
- Public buildings
- Commercial buildings, high rise buildings
- Shopping centers, malls, sports facilities, subways
Data centers or IT network rooms