OptiLine Mini-trunking is a smoothly shaped range providing a quick and easily concealed installation of cables and wiring for power and low voltage.
- The range includes six sizes of trunking in 17 variants along with a multitude of accessories.
- Available in three materials: aluminum, lead- and cadmium-free PVC or halogen-free PC/ABS, with accessories of PC/ABS.
- 1, 2 and 3 compartment trunking can be combined by using a branching piece.
- The PVC and PC/ABS trunking are approved for single-insulated cable if non-metallic fasteners are used.
- The sizes 12x20 and 18x20 are also available with bonding tape on the back of the base profile.
- Both the cover and the trunking base are U-shaped and are therefore stable during handling. The base profile is provided with pre-punched holes to facilitate mounting on the wall.
- IP40 protection
OptiLine Mini sets a new, safer level for mini-trunking, since the cover cannot be removed without tools.
All necessary accessories available for a professional installation including corners, branching pieces, bends, stop ends, etc.
Length: 2100 mm. Trunking base and cover are delivered together.
Material and Colors
- Trunking base and cover in aluminum (anodized or white), lead and cadmium-free PVC or halogen-free PC/ABS
- Accessories in halogen-free PC/ABS
Designed, safe and flexible
- Wide range: six sizes in PVC, 4 sizes in halogen-free plastic and 3 sizes in aluminium
- Impact-resistant and tamper-proof. Can only be opened with tools.
- Smooth design
- Easy to handle including U-shaped profiles
- Easy to install with pre-punched holes
- Plastic trunking classified for single-insulated wires.
- Can be used both indoors and outdoors
- Branching piece: easy to combine different sizes
- Partition walls can be removed to allow space for larger cables
- Environment-friendly: no heavy metals, halogen-free alternatives
For concealed installation of cables and wires in most environments