- ShoreBoX has been designed with the utmost concern for space and cost optimisation.
- All modules include tested, validated, and documented architectures, guaranteeing system reliability.
- This solution can be implemented and operated without disturbing port activities. The ShoreBoX solution is adaptable to the different power needs and electrical frequency of the ships and to a variety of port infrastructures.
The ShoreBoX solution is scalable and movable, hence adaptable to changes in berth profile or the electrical power needed by the ships.
It includes an energy management and control system enabling ports to optimise their electricity consumption and thereby reduce operational costs. The system tracks and reports all data in real time, giving ports visibility of energy-source selection, forecasts, simulation, metering and billing. The system also supplies data on the port environmental indicators to make a shore connection investment as green and efficient as possible.
- The ShoreBoX is supported by a comprehensive services offer to support ports throughout the entire project, including design, execution and post-sales services. These services are implemented by dedicated trained local teams.
- Thanks to all GFC (Grid Frequency Conversion) units installed in parallel, the ShoreBoX solutions consume just the energy needed at any given moment, no more.
- Proven components and systems
- Tested, Validated, Documented systems
- Compliant with IEC 80005 international standard
- Can be relocated when there's a change in berth configuration
- Different Compact ShoreBoX units can be installed in parallel for further power extension
- Best-in-class energy quality and efficiency with GFC technology and an embedded EMIS
- Packaged solutions
- Easy to install
- Easy to maintain
- Standard components
- Optimised footprint
- Minimal commissioning