- Get a seamless, map-based data format that can be traced and analyzed for efficient network operation
- Network database supports the ability to manage an internal network, as well as leased fiber capacity, and includes structures like manholes, conduit and ducts
- Network information can be distributed companywide for collaboration on corporate initiatives, such as locating installed plant, maximizing network utilization or marketing opportunities
- Breadth of productivity tools for faster and more efficient work include Connection Manager, Circuit Manager, OTDR Outage Trace, Location Editor, Wavelength Management and the ability to track and manage inventory of diverse devices
- Intuitive tools for more efficient and effective management of your entire fiber optic network.
- Better anticipate future needs with a more informed understanding of the present via a comprehensive view of current assets
- Better plan for expansions, respond to challenges and maximize the performance of your network