- Automatic self-test - Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown - Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
- Audible alarms - Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Hot-swappable batteries - Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- LED status indicators - Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- Cold-start capable - Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Battery replacement without tools - Enables fast battery replacement, lowering Mean Time to Repair (MTTR).
- User-replaceable batteries - Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
- Transformer-block spaced outlets - Protect equipment with input transformer blocks without blocking access to other receptacles.
- Resettable circuit breakers - Enables a quick recovery from overload events.
- USB connectivity - Provides management of the UPS via a USB port (not available on all models).
- Intelligent battery management - Micro-processor controlled battery charging and diagnostic testing ensures maximum battery life.
- Battery-protected and surge-only outlets - Reserves power capacity and run time for connected equipment that require UPS battery back-up while providing surge only protection for less critical equipment
- Safety-agency approved - Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- Lifetime data recovery warranty - Provides peace of mind by providing professional data recovery services in the event data is lost due to the failure of the unit.
- Dataline surge protection - Provides protection of connected equipment from power surges on the data lines.
- Boost Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) - Preserves battery life and maximizes runtime by correcting low voltages without discharging the battery.
- Power conditioning - Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.