VAMPSET setting and configuration tool
User-friendly and free of charge VAMPSET software has been designed for setting parameters and configuring relays and is suitable for the entire VAMP range of protection relays
FeaturesVAMP range of protection relays, VAMP 321 arc flash protection unit and measuring and monitoring units. This indispensible setting and configuration tool allows relay parameters, configurations and recorded data to be exchanged between a computer and a VAMP relay using various communication cables. VAMP 40 and VAMP 200 series require a special RS cable (RS cab-003) and VAMP 321 and 50 series require a standard USB cable, type B (VX052-3). The VAMPSET software supports TCP/IP communication too, via an optional 10Base-T connection. Recorded data will also include waveforms and trends should a network fault occur. VAMPSET is multilingual and runs with Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000, NT, 98 and 95.
VAMPSET handles the relay settings as documents, VEF files. Settings of one physical device are considered as one document. Documents can be read from the relay and transferred between similar relays. Documents can also be saved to the computer hard drive, and later loaded back to the relay using VAMPSET.
The VAMPSET software is future-proof, supporting forthcoming updates and new VAMP products.
- Free of charge software
- User-friendly graphical interface
- Configurations can be printed or saved for later use
- Minimal knowledge of relay needed as VAMPSET reads all information directly from the device
- Possibility to read and evaluate disturbance recordings made by the VAMP relays
- Documents can be read from the relay and can be transferred between similar relays
- Accepts many versions of Windows operating system without any additional configuration of the PC
ApplicationsVAMPSET works with all VAMP protection relays, VAMP monitoring and measuring units and VAMP 321 arc protection system.