- Rear containment - Ensures server exhaust air is returned to the InRow cooling units for maximum cooling predictability.
- Front containment - Ensures cold supply air is not captured by neighboring equipment.
- Modular design - Modular design provides scalable solutions to add cooling as demand increases.
- Integrated pressure sensors - Pressure sensors in the InRow cooling units provide fan speed control for optimum system efficiency.
- Redundancy - Systems can be configured to included an additional InRow cooling unit to provide N+1 or 2N redundancy.
- Noise dampening - Containment of both front and rear provides reduction of noise caused by installed equipment.
- Easy to install - Innovative design allows for fast, easy installation by almost anybody.
- Plexiglass door inserts - Provides required air containment and a consistent look across the racks while allowing visibility to installed IT equipment.