Lisse Screwless Deco is a stylish wiring device range based on a stainless steel design.
This range is aesthetically pleasing, thanks to a screwless design that features smooth contemporary edges. Lisse Screwless Deco also features a clip-on front fixing plate which facilitates painting and decoration work. This metal-based range is available in a variety of stylish, contemporary finishes including:
- stainless steel
- polished chrome
- satin brass
- mocha bronze
Lisse White Moulded is a modern, stylish wiring device range that features soft shapes and corners, and is based a white urea finish for a look that complements contemporary interiors perfectly. The Lisse White Moulded range offers a large selection of wiring device functions, making it suitable for a wide range of applications. Another key benefit is that its front plates are made from high-quality thermoset urea - which features anti-bacterial properties and is highly resistant to fading, discoloration and scratches.
For End Users:
- Available in white moulded urea and now in metal finishes
- A contemporary, stylish range that features smooth corners and edges
- Offers a wide range of solutions for residential spaces, commercial offices, and hotels
- LED indicators provide subtle but elegant illumination
- Features convenient home accessories such as handy shelf frames, and a clip frame surround that incorporates a handy hook
- A comprehensive selection of dimmers that cover mains, low voltage, LED, as well as 1-10V
- Includes innovative and practical products such as USB charging solutions that are available in one or two gang combined USB sockets, charger outlets, Euro Modules and grid modules
- A wiring device range that is based on efficient and logical product ordering, and one that features a wide range of time and space-saving solutions
- Strip length indicator to facilitate wiring installations
- Compact mechanisms for maximum wiring space
- Backed out and captive terminal screws for ease of installation
- Neutral loop terminal on plate switch
- Large angled terminals for easy access, accommodating up to 3 x 2.5 mm² cables
- Optional LED status indicator that clips securely onto back of plate for added flexibility
- Ideal for retrofits and other applications where backbox space is limited
- One and two gang spacers where extra installation depth is required
- Dual earth terminals for installations that require high integrity earthing - available on all 13A socket outlets
- Double Pole Switch Socket available
- Independent test certified
Lisse light switches are ideal for residential, hotel and commercial installations, for both new builds and renovations.
The Lisse range is designed for British Standards markets.