- Special packaging options for shipping rack with equipment mounted - Enclosures with shock packaging are standard enclosures with provisions in the packaging design and enclosure assembly for shipping the enclosures with equipment mounted inside. Check apc.com for enclosure size options and availability.
- Integrated with InfraStruxure products - Schneider Electric cooling, power distribution, and cable management products work seamlessly with IT enclosures to provide a complete infrastructure support system.
- Schneider Electric Rack Systems Compatible - Compatible with a variety of Schneider Electric rack accessory products to provide the ability to create a complete rack system. Configure rack solutions using industry leading Schneider Electric Design Portal - Small IT Solution Designer configurator complete with verification of product compatibility and useful 3rd party equipment catalog to aid in visualizing your ideal rack solution.
- Vendor-neutral EIA-310 19in Rack Mounting Compatibility Guaranteed - Vendor-neutral mounting for guaranteed compatibility with all EIA-310 compliant 19" equipment. The "Fits Like a Glove" money back guarantee provides peace of mind that all of your EIA-310-E compliant rack-mount equipment will physically fit in a NetShelter.
- Simple Selection - No need to spend hours choosing from and compiling dozens of part numbers to create a single enclosure. Schneider Electric has made it easy by handling the details and providing complete enclosures with single part numbers.
- International Safe Transit Association ISTA Tested and Certified - Server rack and shock packaging systems have been designed, tested, and certified to the ISTA 3E testing standards.