- Easy Loop Test - Verifies UPS performance before you connect your load, without the need for a load bank.
- Straightforward installation - Including the input, output, and bypass breakers, as well as the Emergency Power Off (EPO) switch, simplifies installation planning and speeds up deployment.
- Front-access servicing - Simplifies installation and UPS maintenance while minimizing space requirements.
- ECO Mode - Operating mode that by-passes unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve high operating efficiency without sacrificing protection
- Easy to install fast - Quickly roll the compact and lightweight UPS into position.
- Replaceable dust filters - protect the UPS in harsh environments.
- Wide Input Voltage Window - Saves your battery power for when you really need it - during power cuts!
- Parallel capability - Multiple units can be placed in parallel to meet power capacity and redundancy requirements
- Optional SNMP Card - When you purchase the SNMP card, you can monitor and manage UPS status remotely through the UPS Web interface or through EcoStruxure IT's cloud-based and on-premise software suites. Click here for more information about EcoStruxure IT.