Telecontrol Interface for MV Substations
Part of PowerLogic
Remote Control for MV/ LV substations including Automation and Self Healing
FeaturesEasergy T200E ONLY: END OF SALE NOTICE 03/30/2019
Easergy T200I/T200E integrates within a single unit, all functions to remote control an MV substation:
- Management of 1 to 16 switchgear/circuit breakers (T200I)
- Management of 4 switchgear/circuit breakers (T200E)
- Uninterruptible power supply 24 or 48 Vcc
- Fault passage indicator
- Current measurements
- MV network reconfiguration automation functions
- Local display and control
- Large catolog of protocols: IEC 870-5-101 and 104, DNP3/DNP3 IP, Modbus/ModbusTCP
- Various transmission systems: Ethernet, RS232, Radio, PSTN, GSM/GPRS, 3G, private line, etc.
- Peer-to-peer communication using Modbus TCP
- Calculation formulas for basic customer defined logic
- IEC 61131 Soft PLC allowing customer-specific automation
Combined with Peer-to-Peer communication, IEC 61131 Soft PLC allows development of various smart grid applications.
Schneider Electric has predefined architectures allowing users to implement Self Healing Grid applications using T200 I.
Standard Manufacturer Warranty: 18 months
Benefit from the experience of the Easergy range
Thanks to the simplicity of implementation and operation, combined with the flexibility of a product open to a wide variety of SCADA systems and to all communication medium types, Easergy T200I/T200E is the solution to optimise your MV/LV underground network operation.
- Underground networks, Medium voltage substations
- Remote control and monitoring
- Self Healing Grid and all types of automation