Valve Positioners and Accessories
Schneider Electric Positioners offer the widest range to complement any application in any industry. Schneider Electric’s instruments offer technology and expertise powered by Innovation At Every Level to allow asset optimization for our customers with predictive and proactive maintenance. Improve operational efficiency, reliability and control costs in a safe and secure manner.
Valve Positioners - A solution to any application
To enable you to drive your process at its best, we manufacture high performance Valves Positioners that are easy to use and from best reliability and robustness to fulfill any request from any application worldwide.
The intelligent positioners series SRD is designed to operate pneumatic valve actuators and can be driven from control systems, controllers or PC-based configuration tools.
Our smart positioners provide unmatched stable and accurate control, based on the flapper nozzle principle.
The enhanced functionalities of the SRD series enable a significant reduction in commissioning time and reduction of the total installed cost.
Its widest application coverage and full valve compatibility make into a unique universal Valve Positioner.Benefits
- Easy To Use
- Fast Commissioning
- User-friendly LCD with intuitive menu
- Full Valve Compatibility
- DCS Seamless Integration
- Available in aluminium or 316 stainless steel housing
- Reliability and Robustness
- SIL 3
- Certified Ex ia/ IS or Ex d/ XP according to ATEX, FM, CSA, EAC and INMETRO
- Premium Technologies:- Partial Stroke Test (PST)
- Premium diagnostic
- Fugitive Emission Monitoring
- Control in the Field with FF H1
- All Process industries applications in hazardous or non hazardous areas
- Food & Beverage with Top Mounting Solution (special design for diaphragm and angle seats valves)
- Chemical Processes with Volatile Organic Compound (with our Fugitive Emission Monitoring Solution)
- High vibrations & temperature applications with the Remote Mounting Solution
- Partial Stroke Test (PST) for emergency shutdown applications