PacDrive3 - Scalable Automation SolutionFor years, PacDrive control technology has allowed users to have synchronized multi-axial motion, PLC functionality, and robotic control on a single hardware platform. This open technology utilizing international standards is aimed at reducing hardware and software complexity.
- • One integrated, scalable automation platform, scalable controller performance from 0 to 130 servo drives and robot axes
- • Single controller solution for motion, PLC logic, and communication; no additional and/or proprietary hardware required for the complete machine (incl. robotics)
- • One programming tool / one program for the complete machine, IEC 61131-3-compliant programming design
- • Software can be ported between platforms
- • Fully integrated Ethernet-based communication using Sercos for I/O, drive and safe communication
- • Open system, supporting other field busses as well as TCP/IP communication
- • One of the most flexible drive solutions with single and multiaxis drive solutions, cabinet based and as well integrated servo drives
- • EcoStruxure™ Machine Expert (formerly known as SoMachine) based tools, supporting the engineering process, including safety programming/parameterizing,commissioning and diagnostics
- • Embedded safety approach with safe logic controller, safe I/Os, safe drives and safe communication over Sercos Automation bus for safety solutions up to SIL 3, PLe (according to IEC 61508: 2010, EN/ISO 13849: 2008)
- • Robotic solutions (kinematic packages, including drives, electronics and software) up to IP 65
SoMachine Motion intuitive machine programming software
PacDrive 3 LMC Motion controller
For automating machines/lines with 0 - 130 servo or robot axes
Lexium 52 & Motors
Stand alone servo drives from 0.4 and 7 kW for PacDrive based automation solutions
Lexium 62 & Motors
Multiaxis servo drives and servo motors from 0,95 to 24 kW for PacDrive based automation solutions
Lexium 62 ILM
Multiaxis integrated servo drives from 0.31 to 1.91 kW for automation solutions based on PacDrive 3
Lexium 62 ILD & Motors
Detached servo drives and motors for PacDrive 3 automation solutions
Multi-axes systems for 1, 2 or 3 dimensional positioning solutions
SCARA robots for fast positioning solutions
Delta, SCARA and Cartesian robotic solutions
IP20 modular I/O system for complex machines or installations (up to 2400 I/Os)
IP67 modular I/O system for machines or installations in harsh environment
Documents and downloads
Access offer documentation, support information, software updates, certificates, customer references and more...
Contact sales and support
From technical support to complete customer service, we care about your business and individual needs.
Do you have questions or need assistance? We’re here to help!