More service for your customersEcoStruxure Facility Expert is a cloud-based facility management software and mobile app that helps you optimize your operational efficiency and expand your business. Gain insights with CMMS feature to set up your business strategy and offer a full range of services to your customers.
Leverage new business opportunities
Enhance energy monitoring
Become an advisor
Improve the efficiency of your operations
Speed access to your asset information
- Create and scan QR codes to track your assets for long-term maintenance schedules and task reminders
- Log and access asset history, documentation and collaborative information with one simple scan
- Generate inspection and activity reports on the spot
Offer easy preventative maintenance
- Long-term maintenance schedules
- Convenient reminders and planning capabilities
- Access to historical equipment data
- QR code-based functions
Boost the efficiency of your teams
- Involve essential team players, instantly
- Put a solution into action faster than ever
- Store key malfunction data and reports in the cloud
Start using EcoStruxure Facility Expert for free!
Download for iOS
Download for Android
Scan and download
Expand your maintenance offers
Make repairs faster
- Identify equipment status at a glance
- Access problems based on detailed information
- Scan the QR code for easy access to equipment information
Offer service level agreements
- Alerts directly sent to your mobile
- On-the-spot decision-making tools
- Ongoing access to live updates
Enhance energy monitoring
Provide visibility on energy consumption
- Track energy consumption in detail: per usage, zone and meter
- Identify deviations and peak contributors
- Set targets and be alerted as soon as they are exceeded
- Benchmark buildings with local performance scale (A to I) and standards (ISO50001 – LEEDs - NABERS)
- Let your customers demonstrate their firms’ commitment to green initiatives in their lobbies with the Energy Kiosk option
- Multi-site comparison capabilities to offer you a high-level view of your customers’ buildings’ consumption
- Power demand and power factor monitoring to avoid utility penalties
- Accurate cost simulation and budget allocation features to improve your customers’ energy purchases by comparing different tariff proposals
- White Papers
- Brochures and Catalogs
Top three technologies to improve energy and asset performanceFacility managers are being challenged to reduce costs and meet environmental regulations, while improving comfort, productivity, and operational efficiency. Discover how to reduce this burden with three IoT-enabled service solutions for small and medium-sized buildings.
Building management gets a boost from the power of IoT and the cloudThe Internet of Things (IoT) is opening up opportunities in all sorts of areas, including facility operations. While building management systems have long been available for managing large buildings, IoT technology is now bringing similar cloud-based functionality to small and medium-sized buildings.
Upgrade to EcoStruxure Facility AdvisorMove beyond troubleshooting to become a trusted energy advisor. Leverage our suite of services, supported by Schneider Electric energy experts, that helps you understand energy data, optimize facilities, identify under-performing sites, and implement new strategies.
Introducing EcoStruxure PowerIoT-connected solutions ready to improve every aspect of your power distribution system. Take total control with real-time data and smart analytics for predictive maintenance.
Unleash your business growth potentialEcoXpert is an award-winning leader of excellence in partner programs, enabling partners to grow their business by becoming the trusted implementation arm of our EcoStruxure™ architecture and platform.
Get more information and supportFind the latest information about releases, technical documentation, training and more, on Schneider Electric Exchange.