Data centers and sustainability
Looking to a low-carbon horizonEcoDataCenter relies on renewable power. See how EcoStruxure complements the natural environment too, helping EcoDataCenter further innovate sustainability in the Nordics.
• EcoDataCenter wanted to set up an ultra-efficient, reliable power management system to support this project and ensure customer-server uptime.
• The company also sought greater physical security and cybersecurity for data safety and communications between clients.
Apps, Analytics & Services: EcoStruxure IT Advisor, Connected Services Hub
Edge Control: EcoStruxure IT Expert, EcoStruxure Building Operation, EcoStruxure Energy Expert, EcoStruxure Building Expert
Connected Products: Uniflair™ Turbocor Chillers, APC™ Netshelter, Galaxy™ VX UPS, Pod Data Center, InfraStruxure™, Masterpact™ MTZ, Premset™, rPDU, Smart Panels (IEC), Sensors & RFID, CRAH-units, Canalis™, Lithium-ion batteries, cooling centers, AHUs, and heat pumps
• As EcoDataCenter’s chosen partner for the project, Schneider Electric's EcoStruxure for Cloud & Service Providers solution was ideal for working effectively with third-party solutions.
• Connected Services Hub, a dedicated team from Schneider Electric data center experts, remotely monitors, troubleshoots, and analyzes EcoDataCenter’s critical facility 24/7.
• Two Uniflair™ Turbocor Chillers add to facility climate control, supplementing the usually low Nordic temperatures, especially during summer's humidity.
• Within EcoStruxure architecture, four Galaxy VX UPSs at 1250kW each, support customer load with the possibility to run at 99% efficiency with ECOnversion mode. This backup power frees up energy that can be diverted to clients.
• EcoStruxure proves to be crucial in helping recycle the facility's heat waste. Now, EcoDataCenter uses that efficiency to give back to the local grid, keeping the company focused on being one of the most sustainable data centers in the Nordics.
Mikael Svanfeldt, Chief Technology Officer for EcoDataCenter
“When we build a data center, we consider how we're part of the community. With EcoStruxure IT Advisor, we can give something back to the local grid."
Discover our products
Learn more about our data center solutions
Galaxy uninterruptible power supplies
Solutions for colocation providers
Software and services
Access more customer stories
Find answers now. Search for a solution on your own, or connect with one of our experts.
Reach out to our customer care team to receive more information, technical support, assistance with complaints and more.