Maximize renewable benefits with EcoStruxure ADMS
Solar is the most abundant renewable energy source available. Read this white paper to learn how EcoStruxure ADMS combined with weather forecasting can maximize the benefits of distributed generation.
Empowering a bright, connected futureWith more and more variable renewable energy sources, Enel has updated their grid management system to meet tomorrow’s needs, while improving quality of service and reliability.
Learn how your business can achieve success with EcoStruxure: Innovation at Every Level.
The Challenge• The switch to renewable energies is one of the big priorities of this century.
• Energy distribution is more challenging than ever before.
• How does Enel, the largest electricity distributor in Italy, adapt its grid for efficiency to fully benefit from green energies and achieve carbon neutrality by 2050?
The SolutionEfficiency and Sustainability with EcoStruxure
Apps, Analytics & Services : EcoStruxure ADMS (Advanced Distribution Management System)
• A smart grid capable of making the best of all the data gathered on all systems to flexibly adapt and dynamically balance supply and demand.
• Enel uses our EcoStruxure ADMS to provide a visual, mathematical model of its distribution network, including detailed models for voltage management, distributed generation, frequency control, demand response, and smart grid management data.
• EcoStruxure ADMS is a real-time solution that provides complete functionality for the planning, operation, simulation and analysis of a utility’s distribution system.
• ADMS helps utilities with complex networks, like Enel’s, minimize interruptions and energy losses. It allows Enel to compile all data collected on its existing systems into a smart central system, analyze it, and suggest the best course of action.
The Results• Optimization of existing networks with no further investments.
• More than 40% of Italy’s energy is now renewable.
• With ADMS, the estimated energy savings are about 144 GWh per year.
• CO2 emissions have been reduced by 75,000t CO2 per year.
• Green energies can be implemented at a much lower social and operational cost.
Discover EcoStruxure ADMSImprove outage response, optimize evolving grid operation and manage DER impacts.
“It is possible to integrate renewable resources and all the benefits of green energy while increasing the quality of service and the power quality.”
Christian Noce, System & Project Manager, Enel
Learn about our offers
Did you know we are a leader in ADMS market?
Discover our smart utility ebook
Advanced Distribution Management System (ADMS)
Know more about our solutions for electricity companies
Have a story worth sharing?
Share your success with EcoStruxure and give your story the visibility it deserves.
Learn how your business can achieve success too.
Do you have questions or need assistance? We’re here to help!