Driving efficiency and optimizing comfortSodexo introduces cutting-edge facilities management services, drives energy savings and improves quality of life with EcoStruxure solutions.
The Challenge• Sodexo wanted to design their office in Singapore to bring the regional and local country teams together in a collaborative environment.
• There was no visibility on energy consumption levels in the previous office.
• Sodexo wanted to combine energy management and comfort to create an agile workspace.
The SolutionApps Analytics and Services:EcoStruxure Workplace Advisor
Edge Control:EcoStruxure Power Monitoring Expert
Connected Products: Smart X Room Controllers and Occupancy Sensors
• The deployment of Schneider Electric’s Building Management System and Building Advisor. These solutions target energy management, comfort management and lifecycle services, all achieved through real-time data analytics.
• Linking up more than 200 sensors, Sodexo’s office is equipped to provide intelligent insights, drive automated actions and send alerts to improve both efficiency and comfort.
The Results• 20% decrease in energy consumption.
• An expected return on CapEx within a few years.
• A live showroom for their integrated facility management services.
• Enhanced comfort for occupants.
• Improved operational efficiency and energy sustainability.
Schneider Electric has provided Sodexo with a conducive work environment, where both energy efficiency and comfort levels are optimized. The office now serves as a live showcase for Sodexo’s own customers.