EcoStruxure™ Triconex® - Universal I/O Field Enclosures
Simple, Fast, Flexible I/O Marshalling
Standard off-the-shelf universal I/O field enclosures are ideal for applications requiring modular, cost-effective distributed I/O.
Up to 64 individually configurable, SIL3 triple modular redundant I/O channels in a standard cabinet design greatly simplify traditional I/O design tasks, provide maximum system flexibility and plant availability.
- Reduce system design, engineering and documentation
- Be shipped, installed and wired early for faster project execution and start-up
- Be located close to field instruments, reducing field cabling and installation costs.
- TÜV certified, SIL3 universal safety I/O
- Up to 64 TMR I/O points, each user-configurable for:
- Supervised Digital Input, 24 VDC with 1 ms SOE capability
- Supervised Digital Output, 24 VDC
- Analog Input, 0-20 mA with or without HART pass-through
- Analog Output, 0-20 mA with or without HART pass-through
- Protect against harsh environments and hazardous locations:
- NEMA 4X / IP66 rated
- Corrosion resistance
- Electronics: ISA-71.04, G3 level
- Enclosure: UL50E and SATM B117
- ATEX Zone 2
- Class 1, Division 2
- Available in 24 VDC, 120 VAC and 240 VAC incoming power options
- Serial (RS-485) and fiber-optic (single mode or multi-mode) communications:
- Support star and daisy chain network topologies
- Up to 70 km (fiber)
- Choice of multi-cable transits
- 64, 96 and 128 cables
- Adaptive field termination panels
Safety and critical control
- Emergency shutdown (ESD)
- Fire and gas (F&G)
- Burner management systems (BMS)
- High-integrity Pressure Protection (HIPPS)
- Critical control and protection
Find answers now. Search for a solution on your own, or connect with one of our experts.
Reach out to our customer care team to receive more information, technical support, assistance with complaints and more.