• Geneva Airport has been growing in size and structure for years.
• As a world-class international airport, with only one runway, Geneva Airport serves 15 million passengers every year, and the numbers are expected to rise to over 25 million by 2030.
• To accommodate its growing demand, Geneva Airport has been upgrading its infrastructure, and renovating its terminals, cargo holds and hangars.
• At the same time, the airport is improving its entire electrical distribution system, which serves the car parks, the control tower, and everything in between. Electrical renovation however, can create disruption.
• Geneva Airport sought a reliable partner−one that understands the pressures of a global, 24/7 working environment, and that can deliver trustworthy, innovative solutions in highly sensitive environments.