Create smart buildings that leverage IoT to unlock value
A world-class children's hospitalFor Nelson Roque, Director of Facilities and Operations at Nemours Children’s Hospital, the key challenge is providing clean, resilient and consistent energy that helps deliver life-saving treatments to children in need.
What does it take to create Buildings of the Future?
• Provide consistent, clean, resilient energy to sensitive hospital equipment in an area notorious for severe weather and power outages.
• Allow facility operations staff to work behind the scenes, providing vital upkeep and maintenance, so children receive the best care in a safe, welcoming environment.
Edge control: EcoStruxure Power Monitoring Expert
Connected products: UPS, Switchgear and EcoStruxure Asset Advisor
• A 3-tiered power management system that provides redundancy, resilience, and safety.
• Real-time monitoring to identify potential issues before they impact operations.
• Immediate battery backup for critical hospital assets.
• Automated JCAHO and AHCA reporting to ensure the hospital maintains its accreditation.
• LEED Gold-certified facility.
Nelson Roque, Director of Facilities and Operations, Nemours Children’s Hospital
“I feel that Schneider Electric comes to us as a partner, as part of the team. It’s no different than the confidence that you expect to have in your doctors and nurses taking care of your children.”
EcoStruxure Power Monitoring Expert
Explore EcoStruxure for Healthcare
Learn about the EcoXpert Partner Program
Access more customer stories
Find answers now. Search for a solution on your own, or connect with one of our experts.
Reach out to our customer care team to receive more information, technical support, assistance with complaints and more.