Create smart buildings that leverage IoT to unlock value
A world-class children's hospitalFor Nelson Roque, Director of Facilities and Operations at Nemours Children’s Hospital, the key challenge is providing clean, resilient and consistent energy that helps deliver life-saving treatments to children in need.
• Provide consistent, clean, resilient energy to sensitive hospital equipment in an area notorious for severe weather and power outages.
• Allow facility operations staff to work behind the scenes, providing vital upkeep and maintenance, so children receive the best care in a safe, welcoming environment.
Edge control: EcoStruxure Power Monitoring Expert
Connected products: UPS, Switchgear and EcoStruxure Asset Advisor
• A 3-tiered power management system that provides redundancy, resilience, and safety.
• Real-time monitoring to identify potential issues before they impact operations.
• Immediate battery backup for critical hospital assets.
• Automated JCAHO and AHCA reporting to ensure the hospital maintains its accreditation.
• LEED Gold-certified facility.
Nelson Roque, Director of Facilities and Operations, Nemours Children’s Hospital
“I feel that Schneider Electric comes to us as a partner, as part of the team. It’s no different than the confidence that you expect to have in your doctors and nurses taking care of your children.”