Fragile ecosystem gets an ally
- Find an alternative to SF6-based switchgear, a green and easy-to-use solution that no longer uses SF6, as recycling and reprocessing are becoming more costly and difficult to manage.
- Improve service continuity and increase connectivity, while ensuring cybersecurity and simplifying operations.
- Avoid engineering work or the necessity to modify substation design.
- Deploy an innovative solution aligned with the innovative culture of the organization.
- Manage purchasing and logistics efficiently at a remote island location, facing difficult and unique challenges.
Connected Products: SM AirSeT™, SF6-free MV switchgear with digital capabilities, PowerLogic T300, PowerLogic TH110 sensors, Minera transformer
- Comprehensive green and digital substation solution with SF6-free MV switchgear, the PowerLogic T300 remote terminal unit and the new connected Minera transformer that uses biodegradable vegetable oil.
- New SF6-free MV switchgear uses only pure air insulation and vacuum interruption technology thus eliminating the need for SF6.
- The substation equipment is fitted out with sensors and connected.
- Reduced carbon footprint delivered through SF6-free switchgear.
- Increased energy efficiency enabled by digital capabilities.
- Greener energy to consumers thanks to the fully sustainable kiosk as part of the distribution network.
- Peace-of-mind about maintenance and end-of-life treatment.
- Improved service continuity from connectivity.
- Enhanced network management with a powerful remote terminal unit.
Offers used by EEC Engie
EcoStruxure™ for Power and Grid
Read more customer stories
Find answers now. Search for a solution on your own, or connect with one of our experts.
Reach out to our customer care team to receive more information, technical support, assistance with complaints and more.