• SIF Manager safety loop performance monitoring and management services use automation and intelligent software to monitor safety systems performance and detect discrepancies between actual and expected performance, and alert about potential safety issues before it occurs.
• Customer FIRST customer support program offers access to high-quality services and expertise, including technical support, parts management, on-site support, system maintenance and lifecycle management.
• Periodic proof testing validates the performance and operation of the safety instrumented system. Our experts have the knowledge and tools to streamline periodic testing — reducing time, effort and cost.
• Functional safety learning services cover operation, maintenance and modification of Safety Instrumented Systems, and provide the in-depth understanding of the safety lifecycle, international standards, hardware and software technology, and application knowledge.
• Expert, global delivery. All teams include TÜV-certified Functional Safety Engineers and/or accredited Functional Safety Experts. All processes and procedures are TÜV certified to IEC 61511. Global infrastructure ensures availability of top talent, whenever needed.