Hitting smart manufacturing targetsSingapore plastics manufacturer, Sanwa Group, deployed EcoStruxure solutions to digitize and automate their factories and achieve zero defective parts per million.
• Production traceability and transparency
• Data insights to identify areas for improvements in efficiency and productivity
Connected Products: ComPact NSX, Harmony Wireless Pushbuttons, Harmony Web Terminal, Harmony Hub, PowerTag
• Remote monitoring of energy consumption for individual machines
• Wireless gateway for comprehensive IoT coverage of data monitoring, such as temperature, humidity, and pressure
• Centralized command station to remotely manage operations
• Access to real-time data for high-level analysis to boost efficiency
• Doubled production output
• Better informed decision making through extensive visibility into energy usage and production data
• Faster and better diagnostics
• 50%+ reduction in labor requirements enabling the upskilling of staff for more valuable roles
• Reduced energy consumption and associated costs
Intuitive Industries – Digitized
Smart Machines with EcoStruxure Machine
Digital Services for Industrial Automation
Industrial Automation and Control
Low-voltage Electrical Distribution Products and Systems
Access more customer stories
Find answers now. Search for a solution on your own, or connect with one of our experts.
Reach out to our customer care team to receive more information, technical support, assistance with complaints and more.