451 Research® global study: Data centers and sustainability
DataXion gains efficiency with EcoStruxureDiscover how EcoStruxure helped DataXion, the largest data center in North Africa, optimize its efficiency and reduce energy consumption by 35%.
• Maximize energy consumption while achieving a PUE (Power Usage Effectiveness) of 1.6. Given the climate, energy consumption is the only challenge for a data center in North Africa.
• Provide the best choice of equipment and solutions to implement.
Edge Control: EcoStruxure IT Expert
Connected Products: Galaxy™ 7000 UPS, In Row Cooling, LV Switchgear, Uniflair™, EcoAisle™
• UPS provides safe and consistent power supply solutions.
• Inverters maximize system efficiency by up to 99% by keeping valuable operating costs low (energy savings), but also ensuring optimal power quality.
• EcoAisle, a containment solution, improves energy efficiency within the data center.
• Our cooling Uniflair solutions provide precise air handling for the proper operation of IT equipment.
• 30% cost savings in maintenance
• 20% cost savings on engineering, commissioning costs, and time optimization
• 20% workforce comfort improvement
• Increase availability with Schneider Electric inverters
• Strong functionality of IT equipment
• Increased energy efficiency
Discover our offer
Learn about our EcoStruxure solutions
Ecostruxure IT Advisor
EcoStruxure for Cloud and Service Providers
EcoStruxure-ready Uniflair Cooling
Access more customer stories
Find answers now. Search for a solution on your own, or connect with one of our experts.
Reach out to our customer care team to receive more information, technical support, assistance with complaints and more.